header2

As a visual artist, my work stems from being an avid explorer of my environment, where ever I may be. For this 5- plus week residency I intend on mapping the centers, and surrounding areas of Oaxaca and Puebla primarily by foot, opening my senses to the colors, smells, textures and people of this a foreign environment. Although my Spanish is fairly limited, I am determined to establish a sincere relationship with this new place, and in turn, plan on creating a site-specific art installation reflecting my experience. This blog will serve as a collection of data as well as a journal recording of my day to day episodes.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Studio Daze.

The last few days have been nice and rainy, keeping me hard at work in the studio. Also, I get to stay in Oaxaca for the rest of my residency ( 3 more weeks). I'm so excited... really loving it here...
Agave Parryi. In the works.
Steve, the Oaxaca site director getting down on some work

Taking a break and watching the rain.
This is taking me forever... almost done.
My rainbow beatles and a mini agave.

No comments:

Post a Comment